Sunday, April 3, 2011

time again?

Over the last month or so I have been toying with the idea of resurrecting this blog. Part of me wants to start a brand new one simply because the me that started this blog is not the me I am today, at all. But I guess it is the past that has made the new me who I am today, and I really ought to recognize that. Skimming over my older entries, I am amazed that I was ever with J in the first place, that I was ever even married at all. I feel so far removed from the life I had a couple of years ago. I don't really know how to describe just how it is that I feel differently now - am I older? wiser? stronger? more realistic? I'm not entirely sure. Maybe some of all of those things.

Since I last updated this blog, my crazy summer came to an end and I emerged from the ashes with a few new life lessons. Not long after, I randomly met a stranger at a bar who ended up teaching me so much more about myself in the following four months than he will probably ever know. I have discovered new hobbies and made new friends. I have worked, I have gone to school, I have chosen different roads to travel towards my goals. I have good days and I have bad days, but most importantly: I am living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're back! My husband is in the process of applying to law school, and every so often in the process I would think about you.

I am happy your summer was crazy and helped you grow... I can't wait to hear all about it. Keep up the blogging! :)

Caitlin