Monday, May 12, 2008

introduction

I created this blog partly because my English Comp teacher said I really should keep writing even though my class with him was over, and partly because I had something to say at this very moment... Only now that I've taken the time to find someplace to write it down, I have completely forgotten what it was that I wanted to say in the first place.

So instead, a disclaimer:
This blog is entitled 'inconsideration.' According to dictionary.com:
in·con·sid·er·ate [in-kuhn-sid-er-it]
–adjective
1.
without due regard for the rights or feelings of others: It was inconsiderate of him to keep us waiting.
2.
acting without consideration; thoughtless; heedless.
3.
overhasty; rash; ill-considered: slovenly, inconsiderate reasoning.

It is likely that I will be inconsiderate of many things when I write here, including your political views, your taste in music, and the rules of grammar and punctuation most certainly. Also, I must mention that my "k" key likes to get stuck and I don't always feel like going back and adding in the missed letters, so please forgive me.

That said, this will probably be one of the few times that I address you, my audience, directly since this blog is more for me than it is for you and I feel awkward writing to an imaginary person anyway. If anyone is reading this, thanks, and please do leave me a comment to say hello =)

1 comment: